help-gnustep

problem with terminal windows marching right

From: Dan Hitt
Subject: problem with terminal windows marching right
Date: 24 Jun 2003 00:38:39 -0400

Hi All,

I'm using version 0.9.4 of Terminal (from Alexander), and for me at
least, it's already more useful than xterm (it's easier to create new
windows, you can hide the application, and it just `feels' better and
more natural).  It's clearly on its way to being as good as the old,
old Terminal application from NeXTstep.

One problem, however, that i do have with it is that each new window
i create is further to the right, to the point where they're now
not even on the screen.  Is this a known issue?  [Also, would it be
more reasonable for me to subscribe to the terminal list and post
the question there?]

Anyhow, thanks in advance for any info from anybody.

(And thanks everybody---Nicola, Adam, Sebstien, Alexander, Chris,
Richard, Martin, and probably others---for being so helpful in
answering questions and providing advice.)

dan