help-gnustep

Re: ????stringWithContentsOfFile????

From: reuss
Subject: Re: ????stringWithContentsOfFile????
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:36:55 GMT

Ok, thanks, I tried it before. My problem is that my variable stays always null
(w printf) or nil (w NSLog), but it should contain a 199 kb plain
textfile and for this reason, I thougth that I should initialise my
variable. I really dont understand what happens with my text
file....there is maybe a size limit? I dont think so...Then?
tkx in advance, again
br
andras reuss