help-gnustep

lost in gnustep first steps

From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: lost in gnustep first steps
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:45:51 +0200

reuss writes:
> I am trying to use the gnustep classes for making a little, editable
> dictionary (to use my "|" delimited vocabulary (NSDictionary is not good
> for that purpose, because there are multiple records with same key)

So you want a NSMutableDictionary of NSMutableArray.

- addObject:(id)data toKey:(id)key
{
    NSMutableArray* records=[myDict objectAtKey:key];
    if(records==nil){
        [myDict setObject:[NSMutableArray arrayWithObject:data] forKey:key];
    }else{
        [records addObject:data];
    }
}

--
__Pascal_Bourguignon__                   http://www.informatimago.com/
Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality.