help-gnustep

Re: DPSDoUserPath

From: Dan Hitt
Subject: Re: DPSDoUserPath
Date: 2 Jun 2003 23:14:34 -0400

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your mail and pointer to the test code, which obviously i
should study, and your offer to look into problems i might encounter
if i can't get enough speed with NSBezierPath or multiple calls to
DPSlineto.  I'm very far from this currently, but if i get to that
point i'll take you up on your kind offer.

I suppose that i should note for reference that, although it doesn't
affect the value of your code and advice (which i really appreciate),
the test application crashes with a relocation error (exit status 127
from openapp) if i press the draw button on the panel that comes up
when from the Test > Shaders menu item.  (The error message on my
setup is
/home/gstep_user/malmberg/DPSTest-0.8/DPSTest.app/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/DPSTest:
relocation error:
/home/gstep_user/malmberg/DPSTest-0.8/shfill-test/shfill-test.bundle/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/shfill-test:
undefined symbol: PSshfill.)

Thanks again for your help.

dan