help-gnustep

Problem with libxml2-devel

From: Jonathan Hepburn
Subject: Problem with libxml2-devel
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:53:33 +1100

G'Day,

Well, firstly thanks to Nicola and Adam for replying. I had libxml2 installed
(rpm would have complained in a _big_ way if I hadn't). But, and here's the odd
bit, I thought I _already had_ rebuilt everything in core and all apps from
scratch the first time I installed libxml2-devel as well. When it didn't work I
got rid of -devel, rebuilt the base libraries and everything worked.

But, this time around I religiously rebuilt absolutely everything except
libobjc from decompressed archives, not after a 'make distclean' and it seems
to be working. I'm writing this in mutt not GNUMail.app because I haven't got
around to it yet (one app at a time), but everything else is working, so I
don't predict any problems there either.

Thanks for the help,

J.H.