help-gnunet

Failing to resolve gnunet.org via GNS

From: marty1885
Subject: Failing to resolve gnunet.org via GNS
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 07:35:53 +0000

Hi,

I found that I can't resolve gnunet.org via GNS.The following command simply do
not finish. I'm resolving gnunet.org in my unit test to make sure my GNS
resolving works. Is the node hosting that domain down? Or something happened?
Or it got upgraded to an incomparable version with the official 0.20?

```
❯ gnunet-gns -u gnunet.org
<hangs, no result>
```

I am peer CCXHBE49GRQVFAVFQ3BXVXPHHD63NG6ZNY31R0F59KVDZQA42PTG. And I do see
I'm connected to other nodes. I don't think network connection is the issue.

Martin