help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] cc

From: Antoine Guellier
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] cc
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 20:05:22 +1000

I did this "protocol stack" to simplify my presentation. In particular, there are many modules missing, and to what I understand, the R5N DHT is not an IP-like module. It is more a multi-purposes tool.

Christian did not say anything really, but pointed me towards another document (attached). It is less easy to use in a presentation, but  more accurate.

Anyhow, feel free to use the picture ... or not. And Matthias Wachs, feel free to modify/replace that picture with anything you think is better. I am nothing close to an expert on the subject!

Kind regards
Antoine Guellier