help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] Complete gnunet.conf description?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Complete gnunet.conf description?
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 22:51:06 +0100

Hi!

Many options are really only for developers, those of interest to users
should be configurable using 'gnunet-setup'.  For the other options, it
is generally a good idea to look at the
$PREFIX/share/gnunet/config.d/-folder (or equivalently the
"*.conf.in"-files in the sources), as this is where the defaults values
are defined and the meaning of the options is often noted in a comment
in those files.

Happy hacking!

Christian