help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] prettier gnunet statistics

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] prettier gnunet statistics
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:32:19 -0600

Are you aware of the `GNUnet/contrib/visualize_stats.sh' shell script (runs
gnunet-stats through gnuplot)? Also, the reason why the numbers don't add up
is that # bytes received does not include the TCP/UDP transport headers (just
like TCP/UDP received does not include IP or Ethernet headers).

Christian