help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] trouble with cvs

From: Benjamin Kay
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] trouble with cvs
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:07:34 +0000

On Tuesday 04 November 2003 08:10 pm, you Christian Grothoff wrote:
> Have you tried it with any other version of libtool?

Just tried with various releases of versions 1.41, 1.42, and 1.43. Identical
results. These are the only versions of libtool available to me.
It is likely that some combination of gcc, libtool, autoconf, automake, and
wrapper functions will get GNUnet's cvs to build on my machine, but I just
don't have the time to try all 840 possible combinations available to me at
10-45 minutes a go :(  Thanks for the help, though.

Any Gentoo users out there have any luck with the cvs?