help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] print command

From: Thiago de Paiva
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] print command
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:07:32 -0200

Thanks, Orestes.

I discovered the vdb command and it solve a part of my trouble.

But...

I want to put, at same place, current and voltage graph. Current is much
smaller then voltage, then I want to multiply the value of current by 50,
because this way I can see both as well as. Is there a manner to do it
directly from gnucap command? Something like "print ac v(vl) 50*i(rl)"?

Regards!
Thiago