help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] accessing portions of terminal currents

From: mcmahill
Subject: [Help-gnucap] accessing portions of terminal currents
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:57:56 -0500 (EST)

This may sound like a strange question.  Is there anyway with
junction devices such as diodes and bipolar transistors (when they become
available) to access only the portion of the terminal current associated
with the static junction characteristics and not the part associated with
charging the capacitances?  For example on the diode I want to break out
the charging currents to get at whats left.  I can do this with controlled
sources and using a couple of diodes, 1 with the full model and the other
with dynamic parameters set to zero, but I was wondering if I can directly
do it?

Thanks
-Dan