help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Converting from an old metier 2.4 radius server to

From: The Doctor
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Converting from an old metier 2.4 radius server to GNU radius
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 11:10:32 -0600

On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 12:48:15PM +0300, Sergey Poznyakoff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Just wonder how easy it would be to convert from Merit to GNU.
>
> That should be quite straightforward, I believe.  Feel free to contact
> me if you encounter any problems.
>
> Regards,
> Sergey

Straight forward?

In the past when I converted from one radius server to another, my client
in the case a Computone IntelliServer PowerRack could not
authenicate  clients via the radius server and I had to revert.

I am hoping to make the big jump within a week.

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k  Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
You should not live one way in private, another in public.  -Publilius Syrus