help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] NAS has wron ID

From: Paul Cole
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] NAS has wron ID
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:30:11 -0000

Hi everyone,

I have set up a 7206 vxr cisco router to act as a PPPoE server having a
radius to authenticate customers.

I am in a testing phase and I am currently dealing with a serious issue
concerning this error : 'NAS has wrong ID'...

I am testing with 2 users and each of them can access the server and get
connected but when I am trying to see in radius if they are connected, I can
only see one user connected (radwho command) and the other user's connection
is flapping but I can't see them connected both when physically they are
connected on the PPPoE server...the radius log shows them connected
(connection OK) but is showing the message about the wrong NAS ID...

Any idea about what could cause this and how to solve it ?

Regards,
_____
Paul COLE