help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] DIAMETER

From: Varun Gupta
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] DIAMETER
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All ...

I am presently in a dizzy state ....regarding the
preference of DIAMETER n RADIUS .

Actually i wanna implement a Credit control system on
an existing CDMA network. NOw according to the 3gpp
specs ...both DIAMETER n RADIUS can be implemented for
the same .

I also downloded the DIAMETER code  from gnu.org , but
seeing the additional libraries etc that the download
requires ....was a bit hesitant ....since installing
so many external entities may result in many
dependencies, resulting in a non working code .
Moreover i have no knowledge about these additional
libraries n these might entangle with the already
present libs etc in my system or modify certain
existing parameters  .

Plz help me out in this regard .

Is there any version of diameter available that is
extended to credit control also ...n is the code too
is available for the same .

Best Regards

Varun