help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Checking Connect-Info

From: Roberto Greiner
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Checking Connect-Info
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:29:13 -0300

Hi,

I've got a small problem. I have a debian box with Gnu-radius 1.3,
using a local mysql as a database configured as follows:
Table Users with fields User_Name, Service, Cript_Password and others
Table Attributes with fields User_Name, Attribute, Value and Operator.
The server answers to two NAS.

Problem:
-NAS 1 sends Connect-Info. It must match with the Attribute/Value pair
in the Attributes table (if the user does not have this pair in the
Attributes table, the request MUST be rejected). Adding a Connect-Info
equal to zero or other invalid code for users that are not allowed to
use this NAS would be acceptable, as long as the next condition works.
-NAS 2 does not send Connect-Info, and it should not be tested, even
if the users has it in the Attributes table.
-It would be highly desirable to be possible to use the same database
for all requests.

NAS 1 is an external server, belonging to the local Phone company (it
will send us ADSL authentication requests)
NAS 2 is a local server, Total Control model made by 3Com. There is
very little I can do to modify the way it makes requests.

I've tried Huntgroups, but the availble documentation is so scarce
that I managed to do almost nothing with it.
I've tried the sqlserver file, modifing the check_attr_query query,
but couldn't find a query that made what I wanted.

Could someone please help me?

Tks a lot