help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Problems auth. from MAX4000 w/ gnu-radius-v 0.96

From: R. Krause
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Problems auth. from MAX4000 w/ gnu-radius-v 0.96
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:35:26 -0500

Thank you very much for the suggestion to check the authentication
setting.  I had it set to either in the mistaken belief that selection
of the auth. protocol would happen automatically.

I had gotten to the point of examining the auth.c code and had
inserted some printf() statements
to watch key variables.  How much longer it would have taken to come
to the same conclusion isn't known, but surely you have saved us a
great deal of time.

Thank you !