help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] how to check permission for particular file?

From: Nick
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] how to check permission for particular file?
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:59:45 +0800

I am sorry for my long question.....
But i really hope someone can help me.....

I am building a media server and users have different permission for differernt kind of media.
For example, some childs can't access aduilt media.

I have already installed user and media profiles in my DB.
And I have decided to use Radius Server for access control.
(Both of the server contain attributes RANK,
 request is accepted -- if user.RANK >= media.RANK)
When an user requests media, how can i check his permission by Radius server?

THX...