help-gnu-music

Re: Clefs in 108 ?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Clefs in 108 ?
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:21:02 +0100

> Just a quick update,
>
> After executing clean-fonts.sh and installing version 111 I still have the
> problem of not beeing able to generate properly the clef G in the
> input/test/manual-clef.ly or my own files.

I hope you have seen the patches for 1.3.111, it has some
bugs, among others related to the clefs.
Anyway, if the problem is the fonts (it should be if you
had problems in 1.3.108), you could easily check which
font file actually is used by running the commands
kpsewhich feta20.600pk
and
kpsewhich feta20.tfm

    /Mats