Re: 1L?

From: Vladimir Sedach
Subject: Re: 1L?
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 22:16:18 -0800

> You can surf the web with Emacs, e.g. using 3rd
> party software Emacs-w3m which is in the Debian
> [fork] repos.

I recommend using emacs-w3m from the source repository, it contains
many bugfixes:

https://github.com/emacs-w3m/emacs-w3m

If anyone is under the delusion that w3m is not a "real" web browser,
I would recommend they try emacs-w3m for a while. It is simply a
better experience for serious browsing.

GNU IceCat is a web browser that supports JavaScript.

Finally, if you do not want to use GNU/Linux, OpenBSD is another
great Free Software operating system that can run on many models of
Mac Mini, and works great for hosting Emacs (typing this in GNU Emacs
on OpenBSD right now, with a bunch of emacs-w3m tabs open in the
other window…).

Vladimir