Re: Emacs Calendar on Android

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: Emacs Calendar on Android
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 12:00:50 -1000

Then there is the high-effort way, replicating your entire Emacs
environment under Termux for Android, and syncing your critical files
with something like an rsync cloud service. This is what I do. It took
some while to set up and debug (maybe a few days on and off) but the
rewards are immense, as I have a nearly complete workflow on all my
desktops, all my laptops, my Android tablet and my Android phone.

But maybe overkill if you just want to see your calendar.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i