Re: error in process filter: Stack overflow in regexp matcher

From: Gene
Subject: Re: error in process filter: Stack overflow in regexp matcher
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 08:02:59 -0800 (PST)

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 4:17:44 PM UTC-5, nenadmi...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am trying to execute this piece of code:
>  (rest (file-seq (file (str "corpus/" "ham"))).
> When I execute I get this error: "error in process filter: Stack overflow in
> regexp matcher".
> I have 1400 files in corpus/ham folder. But when I execute only three file it
> works.

At first the `str' -- not being `concat' -- led me to beleive that your sexp
might be autolisp or visual lisp.
Further research leads me to believe it may be clojure.
If so, you can place your code in an org-mode file and wrap

#+begin_src clojure
(rest
 (file-seq
  (file
   (str "corpus/" "ham")
)))
#+end_src

;;^-- note may not be accurate, but was presented as a gist representation of
;;    the form

There is at least one clojure REPL available for use in emacs as well.

Best of luck in your debugging attempts.

Gene