Re: bbdbv3 with rmail

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: bbdbv3 with rmail
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 06:41:31 +0000

Dear Eric,

    > On Thursday,  6 Dec 2018 at 08:16, Colin Baxter wrote:
    >> I use bbdb v3.2 with RMAIL and with gnus. I find it's
    >> excellent. I have bbdb settings in both my ~/.emacs and
    >> ~/.gnus.el, which I've given below. They work for me, but, of
    >> course, use at your own risk.

    > Thanks for posting your config.  Very useful.  I have one
    > question, however, which maybe you can help with: I would like
    > bbdb to automatically create new entries (with query, I guess) for
    > outgoing emails but only search for incoming.  Is this possible?

I'm not sure if it is possible. I don't know how, that's for
sure. However, I am uncertain what it means to search incoming addresses
without a create/query since what be the point of the search in the
first place? I may have misunderstood your question, of course. Sorry if
that is the case.

Best wishes.