Re: aspell 0.60 or greater -- Windows 7

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: aspell 0.60 or greater -- Windows 7
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 21:38:37 +0300

> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 11:05:11 -0700 (PDT)
> From: BobD <daycandle@gmail.com>
>
> > > Does anyone know where I can get aspell 0.60 or greater?
> >
> > What version of Aspell do you have now?
>
> Version is 0.50.3

OK, thanks.

I think there's a newer Aspell in the MSYS2 collection.  But unless
you must use Aspell for some reason, I suggest to take this
opportunity to switch to Hunspell, which for many languages is a
better speller.  Hunspell for Windows can be found in the MSYS2
collection or on the ezwinports site.