Re: mobile org

From: YUE Daian
Subject: Re: mobile org
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 10:30:49 +0800

On 2018-09-09 21:44, ken <gebser@mousecar.com> wrote:
> On 09/09/2018 06:19 PM, M.R.P. wrote:
>> Hello I have an android phone. I am running emacs on a macbook.How can
>> I sync my android phone with mobile org without using a cloud. For
>> example using a memory stick?
>
> What's "mobile org"?

I was confused by the same question, and then I opted another way.

I use Orgzly instead of MobileOrg as Android Org editor and Syncthing as
a synchronizer between PC and Android phone.

Syncthing is P2P sync tool that does not require centralized cloud
service, as long as the endpoints are accessible from each other.

You just link the Org directory on your phone and PC, Syncthing will
sync the two for you...

Is that acceptable for you?

Danny