Re: Compile for batching

From: Kristian Nygaard Jensen
Subject: Re: Compile for batching
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 09:43:49 +0200

On 17/08/18 09:36, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
From: Kristian Nygaard Jensen <kristian@freeduck.dk>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 09:14:16 +0200

My primary use case is to tangle and export emacs org babel documents
from inside docker.

So buffers are fine I just don't need to actually type anything
If you eliminate typing, you also eliminate any means of communicating
with the user.  Even in batch mode, there's sometimes the need to ask
a question and get a response.  And even SIGINT interruption goes
through the input code.

But in any case, there's no option I know of to build an Emacs that
doesn't try reading input when it's idle.

OK thank you