Re: Emacs for forums?

From: James Taylor
Subject: Re: Emacs for forums?
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 20:47:35 -0600

> I would also like this. For fun I looked at the Arch Linux bbs, which
> turns out to use something called FluxBB, which turns out to have had a
> couple abortive attempts at adding a rest API, the most recent of which
> fizzled out in 2016. Oh well.
>
> Perhaps Hacker News would be a good (relatively simple) first testing
> ground.
>
> Eric

Hmm, maybe. I tried a login, and account creation and login are possible
already with EWW on Hacker News, though I don't know if posting can be
done. Paul Graham sure saw me comin'.

As a side note, I'm very glad to not be the only one who thought this
would be nice. It's comforting to know that, if there were an elisp
hacker crazy enough to try a forum package, there wouldn't be a
userbase of 1. ;)