Re: Emacs for forums?

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: Emacs for forums?
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 10:01:55 -1000

Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@gmail.com> writes:
> Also, anything that makes EWW better is great to me.

I think w3m makes EWW better, at least in some ways. But it seems a big
issue is that so many sites require Javascript, and there is no real way
to handle that right now within the available Emacs options. (Say that
Javascript is evil if you will, but for better or worse it's a
requirement on all too many websites.)

What we really need is the next step up from EWW and w3m, but it would
be a huge amount of work.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i