Re: Any way to control which articles Gnus summary shows by default?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Any way to control which articles Gnus summary shows by default?
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 11:26:14 +0200

> Michael, would you give this new version a whirl (backup first,
> obviously!)? For someone who writes as much lisp as I do, I'm actually
> terrible at reasoning about list manipulation...

After calling this `gnus-registry-fixit', there are no nested quotes any
more in the file.  So far it seems it was successful!

But that does this also prevent that my database gets corrupted again?
As I said, I had started from scratch with a removed database file with
an Emacs version that had your fix already applied.

Thanks,

Michael.