Re: Elisp to open a line-wrapped URL

From: Daniel Herzig
Subject: Re: Elisp to open a line-wrapped URL
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 15:07:33 +0000

Not an exact answer to your answer, but maybe helpful anyway.

If you slightly restructure the comments to:

# See also Google Drive generated py docs:
'''
https://developers.google.com/resources/api-libraries/
documentation/drive/v2/python/latest/
drive_v2.permissions.html#insert
'''

you can mark the URL and open it with M-x browse-url-<your browser> --
it will appear as default value in the prompt.