Re: How to split (IMAP client side split) incoming mails into groups for

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to split (IMAP client side split) incoming mails into groups for multiple emails addresses with Gnus
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:42:14 +0100

gnuforever wrote:

>> Are you currently getting them into the same
>> group - from your example, the one
>> called INBOX?
>
> No. Each imap account has his own INBOX.
> (nnimap-inbox "INBOX") ;; The one you
> mentioned is for the first email
> (nnimap-inbox
> "nnimap+secondEmail@domain.com:INBOX") ;;
> This is the INBOX for the second email

Yes I understand this is your intention but if
that doesn't happen, what happens? What do the
different mails report when you hit `B q' in
Gnus article mode?

Or don't you get any mails at all? If so, this
isn't a mail splitting issue, right?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573