Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (mult

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (multiple) pictures to be included
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 19:43:55 +0100

Joost Kremers wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 07 2017, Eric S Fraga wrote:
>
>> The attached file is an org file which has
>> two src blocks, one for generating an image
>> using ditaa and one using dot (graphviz).
>
> You're exporting both to png, which IHMO is
> a no-no when including those files into
> a pdf. I know, it's just an example, but it
> does make me wonder: are ditaa and graphviz
> able to produce pdf output?

The message by Fraga that Kremers cites does
not appear anywhere for me, neither in
gmane.emacs.help nor in gnu.emacs.help .
I don't know if it has something to do with the
attachments but I don't see why it should.
I'll post with attachments to gmane.test as
well as alt.test in a minute. In the mean time
it was a good thing Kremers made this remark
for otherwise I would not have seen this at
all. Here is the message including the
attachments:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2017-12/msg00138.htmlhttp://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2017-12/msg00138.html

--