Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (mult

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (multiple) pictures to be included
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 09:56:18 +0000

On Tuesday,  5 Dec 2017 at 05:13, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> tomás wrote:
>
>> If you have more specific questions...
>> go ahead!
>
> Again, is there an example where this has been
> put to good use?

I sometimes have the need to create a self-contained document for
sharing with others.  Using the little snippet of elisp that Marcin
posted allows me to do so quite easily.  Previously, I would need to
create a tar/zip file with all the images.  Very nice solution for my
requirements.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.3