RE: Add a hook for color-theme switching

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Add a hook for color-theme switching
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 07:38:50 -0800 (PST)

> Here is an example showing what I want:
> (add-hook 'color-theme-load-hook
>           (lambda ()
>             (set-face-attribute 'hl-sexp-face nil :background ...)
> Then the custom faces can be changed automatically according the
> color-theme switching.

If you really are using color themes (`color-theme.el')
then you have `color-theme-mode-hook', but that likely
won't help here.  There is no `color-theme-load-hook',
AFAIK.

On the other hand, if you are using custom themes then
there are `custom-new-theme-mode-hook' and
`custom-theme-choose-mode-hook'.

You have not yet made clear which kind of themes you are
using (though you keep saying "color theme"): custom
themes or color themes.