Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish

From: Devin Prater
Subject: Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:41:13 -0500

The biggest problem would be, then: what about other packages in
Elpa/Melpa? What about accessibility systems which use Emacs, like
Emacspeak or even Speechd-el? Those would have to be translated as well,
and for Emacspeak, which deals a lot with actually helping the user to
know what content is, rather than just reading it to them, it can be a
big job translating all that. Of course, Google Translate could do all
that, but if we're not going that rout, then we do need to consider
other packages besides the root: Emacs.
--
Devin Prater
      assistive Technology Instructor in training