Re: Japanese input in Linux environment (fcitx-mozc)

From: source liu
Subject: Re: Japanese input in Linux environment (fcitx-mozc)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 11:40:51 -0600

Hi,
   1. So, the fcitx is OK with the Desktop Environment?
   2. if 1,  please try emacs -nw under a terminal to see if the input works.
   3. if 2 works, please export LANG to you japanese LANG, IE. export
LANG=ja_jp.UTF-8 rather than en_US.UTF-8, then start emacs and try
again.
to my experience, emacs would ignore fcitx or ibus if the LANG is set
to en_US.UTF-8, but even though, emacs -nw under the terminal would do
the trick, or just set the LANG before start emacs
   you can have a try.

--
Liu An
Institution of modern physics, Shanghai, China