Re: config problems and bisecting an org-mode configuration file

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: config problems and bisecting an org-mode configuration file
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 18:21:03 +0200

Sharon Kimble wrote:

> I meant that I was unable to close emacs using
> its internal commands of 'C-x C-c' and had to
> kill it aggressively by either its PID
> or pkill. [...]
> Hyperlinks in gnus emails. [...]
> In org-mode if you put +foo+ then foo has been
> strike-throughed, and I had lost
> this ability.

OK, so all of these problems are caused by your
own configurations? Man, you must really be an
aggressive Elisper :) Well, good luck working it
out.

Try to identify areas in your source that seem
suspicious and then comment them out and
restart.

Either that, ot comment out half your code.
If it resolves a problem, you know it is in
that half; and if it doesn't, then it is in the
other :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573