ispell dictionaries

From: Anast Gramm
Subject: ispell dictionaries
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 23:56:24 +0200

Hello,

I read ispell documentation and i find this function:
ispell-find-aspell-dictionaries C-h f says this:

--------
ispell-find-aspell-dictionaries is a compiled Lisp function in ‘ispell.el’.

(ispell-find-aspell-dictionaries)

Find Aspell’s dictionaries, and record in ‘ispell-dictionary-alist’.
--------

My question is how can I record them in ispell-dictionary-alist.

I tried (setq ispell-dictionary-alist 'ispell-find-aspell-dictionaries)
but it does not work. I am not familiar with lisp and I can't seem to
find any answers online.

By the way, ispell-find-aspell-dictionaries returns a different list that
ispell-dictionary-alist, and I want to use the first one since it has greek in
it