Help with BBDB configuration

From: Narendra Joshi
Subject: Help with BBDB configuration
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 20:27:45 +0530

Hi,

I have recently started using Gnus for email and use BBDB for contact
management. One thing that annoys me is BBDB constantly asking me for
new names for the same email addresses. I would like to turn off this
feature. I would like to keep the first name or maybe add these new
names without being prompted.

I would also like to turn BBDB off in RSS feeds. BBDB adds names against
names when I am reading articles from any RSS feed in Emacs.

--
Narendra Joshi