Re: Emacs 25 modules

From: Joey Ezechiels
Subject: Re: Emacs 25 modules
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 21:51:10 +0100

Hi Zhang,

Thank you for your response. I have tried adding the RTLD_GLOBAL flag to
the only call to dlopen() in the file you mentioned, but unfortunately that
turns out not to work: I still get the same garbage output as before.

What's odd about this whole situation is that I'm trying to accomplish
something conceptually very simple: Using ZeroMQ from an Emacs
module. Since it is most easily accessed as a dynlib when working
multi-platform, that's the way I want to link the module and zmq.

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Joey Ezechiƫls