emacs-module is not GPL compatible (Windows)

From: Mambo Levis
Subject: emacs-module is not GPL compatible (Windows)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 20:17:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I build the emacs-sqlite3 project in Windows using MINGW (mingw64_shell.bat)
and the following message appears whenI requiere the module:
sqlite3-core.dll is not GPL compatible

Questions:
1. Have anybody tried to build this project in windows using MINGW or Visual
Studio?
2. Do you have any idea about the error message: sqlite3-core.dll is not GPL
compatible?
I found this project (sqlite3-core) more interesting/valuable for testing the
new emacs-module than the default provided (mod-test) in emacs-25.1-src/modules
Repository: https://github.com/syohex/emacs-sqlite3
I also found and build a similar project
https://github.com/thom-jenks/emacs-sqlite but unfortunately with the same
problem: it is not GPL compatible

Thanks
Levis