Re: Default PGP encryption in emacs message mode

From: Jens Lechtenboerger
Subject: Re: Default PGP encryption in emacs message mode
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 08:59:22 +0200

On 2016-09-01, at 00:12, Arun Isaac wrote:

>> You may like: https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/DefaultEncrypt
>
> I am familiar with this emacs wiki page. But, I feel that default
> encryption is a feature important enough to be built into emacs itself,
> and shouldn't need you to write too much emacs lisp on your own.

I agree completely.

Some code of the previous versions is integrated into message
behavior already, but currently I don’t have time to integrate the
rest (in particular, writing test suites).  It’s free software, so
go for it if you like :-)

I’m happy to help as far as I can.  (There is no separate Gnus
anymore, for which I had git access, and I don’t know anything about
the Emacs repository.  The previous Gnus test cases such as
gnustest-mml-sec.el don’t seem to exist in the Emacs git
repository.)

Best wishes
Jens