Re: Editing PHP/HTML and nxHTML

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Editing PHP/HTML and nxHTML
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 23:33:08 -0400

> If you tell him you plan to include nxHTML in vanilla Emacs,

I can't tell him that.  I only want it included in GNU ELPA, in the
hopes that it will make sure it stays usable, and in the hopes that it
will encourage other Emacs contributors to take the good ideas and
designs and code from it, and maybe merge some parts, who knows.
It will also make it much more easily installable for end-users.

I'd also like to see web-mode in GNU ELPA for the same kinds of reasons.

        Stefan