Re: Overriding emacs key bindings

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Re: Overriding emacs key bindings
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 21:34:52 +0100

> But showkey(1) gives three different values for
> them so all three can be put to into different
> action - only, IMO they are not good keys so
> I wouldn't bother...

On my keyboard the menu/apps key is next to ctrl.  While your fingers
are on the main part of the keyboard you can press ctrl using the bottom
of your index finger, the part between the finger and the palm.  You can
press the menu key in the same way, so I find it a useful key.  It
depends on your preference, and to some degree on the size of your
hands.

BR,
Rob