Re: Help debugging a backtrace

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Help debugging a backtrace
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 19:37:34 +0000

> Apparently, your load-history fails to conform by having a sublist
> that's missing the pathname and starting with a dotted pair.
>
> I think you should check load-history after every load and see where
> it goes awry.

Thanks for that tip. Now it looks I'm on to something..

Here are few lines of snippet from the 10's of thousands of lines I got on
doing C-h v load-history. The "finder-inf" part looks funny:

 ("/data/data/com.termux/files/home/.emacs.d/setup-files/setup-symbola.el"
font-symbola-p
  (provide . setup-symbola))
 ((require . finder-inf)) ; no path!!
 ("/data/data/com.termux/files/home/.emacs.d/elisp/smyx/smyx-theme.el"
  (provide . smyx-theme))
 ("/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/term/xterm.elc"
xterm--extra-capabilities-type xterm-extra-capabilities
xterm-extra-capabilities xterm-max-cut-length xterm-max-cut-length
xterm-paste-ending-sequence
  (defun . xterm-paste)
  xterm-rxvt-function-map xterm-function-map xterm-alternatives-map
xterm-standard-colors
  (defun . xterm--report-background-handler)
  (defun . xterm--version-handler)

So it looks like we do not have path to the file that requires finder-inf.
Correct? Any idea what could cause that?

Kaushal Modi