Re: ispell.el and multilanguage lines.

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev
Subject: Re: ispell.el and multilanguage lines.
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 01:03:35 +0300

Who said anything about cmd?  I meant to use utf-8 when invoking
Hunspell from ispell.el.  That doesn't require anything from cmd.exe.
Emacs uses utf-8 by default, I didn't change it. It works in general, just not for the Russian personal dictionary.

I think you shouldn't enter words in different languages into the same
personal dictionary.
I agree, but that's exactly what hunspell does when ran with multiple -d. All words get inserted into the dictionary for the first language specified.

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev