Can an :around advice know the name of the function it is advising?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Can an :around advice know the name of the function it is advising?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 09:02:16 +0100

Hi all,

I would like to be able for an :around advice to know not only the
"original function" it is supposed to call, but also its /name/.  (Yes,
I now a function need not have /one/ name -- it may have more or less --
but assume that I added the advice to a command having one name in
a usual manner.)  Is it even possible?  (I guess not, but I wanted to
make sure.)

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski