Re: Question on frame title

From: Benny Sum
Subject: Re: Question on frame title
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

ls is just as an example.  I want to do unix command to get the revision
control of a file.  Ultimately, here is what I want to do:

Say unix command:
> info_data filename
-> revision number of the file from the database

(setq frame-title-format
 (list (format "%s" (shell-command-to-string(concat "info-data " " %b ")))))

So, I just use ls -1 as an example of unix command.

But the problem is that it seems I don't have filename correctly.  It says I
can't access the filename.  Did you try the command and see if that works for
you?