Re: req-package

From: Edward Knyshov
Subject: Re: req-package
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 10:32:48 +0000

Rusi, if I correctly understood your request, I think you already have this
functionality in req-package.
Req-package will do network downloads only in cases when package is now
available offline on your loadpath,
so it wil run correctly in offline, after you run it once with network
connection.
One thing I don't understand is why you need to avoid dependency management
in normal mode?
It runs offline and your config will be completely non-working if we start
to run without dependency related reordering.

Edward.