Installing and Running Emacs in Windows 7

From: Michael Cole
Subject: Installing and Running Emacs in Windows 7
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 17:35:49 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

   Hi,

   1. How do I install and run Emacs 21.4 or any other version in Windows
   7? I have been able to unpack the TAR files but I cannot get it to
   install or run. You seem to have made this more difficult than it
   should be. Installing Emacs on Windows easy

   95B in 2000 was really easy and on Windows 2000 in 2002 was really
   easy.

   2. Is there a fully compiled version of Emacs for Windows 7? I do not
   want to have to  dig for  the Emacs CD that is in storage right now and
   which I  bought from CompUSA back in 2000.

   Mike Cole, 216-832-7024

   [1]mc5w@earthlink.net

   Columbus, Ohio